PRIVATE CUSTOMIZED SMALL GROUP ADVENTURES
Perfect for special interest groups, study abroad, retreats, families, and couples. We will work with you to tailor your ideal itinerary. We generally do not work with large international chains or all-inclusive resorts. We seek out unique experiences for our travelers and customize everything.
The work we do is highly customized and requires a huge amount of time, research, and expertise. The planning fee is to be paid before we start working on your itinerary. It is nonrefundable in the case that you do not book the trip.
Planning fees start at $500.
Schedule a call to start planning.
DREAM UP YOUR DREAM TRIP
The world is your oyster and the sky’s the limit (we do not yet operate in outer space). Here are some ideas to get those juices flowing:
- Creole language and Carnival in Guadeloupe
- Māori culture and civilization in New Zealand
- Japanese language and Taiko drumming in Japan
- Conservation and cultural safari in Tanzania
- Manatee research and conservation in Belize
- Gorilla trekking and coffee farming in Rwanda
- Language, wine, and hiking in Corsica
- Whale shark tracking and sailing in Maldives
- Macaw research and conservation in Costa Rica
- Cultural preservation and marine conservation in French Polynesia
- Ecology of the marvelous endemic species of Madagascar