Good Vibes Jamaica – November 12-16, 2021
ABOUT THE TRIP: Come recharge, explore, and give thanks for good times in good company in Jamaica. We will immerse ourselves in the cliffs of Negril, an area in western Jamaica renowned for its good vibes and cultural preservation. We will have daily excursions to discover the stunning nature and rich culture of Jamaica, as well as downtime to hang out and play in the water from the backyard of our villa.
THIS SMALL GROUP ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- Four nights in a private waterfront villa with a private chef on the cliffs of Negril
- Jamaican cultural immersion including a visit to a Rasta’s mountaintop farm
- Distillery tour and rum tasting at Appleton Estate and waterfall swim at YS Falls
- Excursions to Negril hotspots including 7-Mile Beach, Calico Jack’s, and Rick’s Café
- Snorkeling, swimming, and sailing the crystal-clear waters of Negril
- Community, fun, and shared experience with your new tribe
TRIP COST: $2,100 per person sharing. Single supplement: +$200 for a private room with a shared bathroom; +$400 for a private room with a private bathroom
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a waterfront villa on the cliffs of Negril
- All meals from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day
- Guided excursions with entrance fees and transportation included
- International airfare (arrive/depart Montego Bay MBJ)
- Required international travel insurance
- Money for snacks, drinks, souvenirs, and gratuities
- You need a passport to enter Jamaica. If you do not yet have a passport, you will need to apply for one as soon as possible. If you already have a passport, please ensure it will be valid for at least six months from time of travel, and that you will have at least three blank pages in the stamp and visa section.
- U.S. citizens currently do not need a visa to enter Jamaica; please check requirements for other nationalities.
- ** If Covid restrictions are still in place November, we will follow all requirements. If we still need to take a Covid test to re-enter the U.S., we will schedule a group Covid test in Jamaica (cost not included).
- Now: Enrollment open! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full itinerary and application. A $600 deposit and completed application holds your spot.
- Sep 12, 2021: Remaining trip balance due
- Nov 12, 2021: See you in Jamaica!