Small group adventure travel and language training. We offer:
Customized Small Group Adventure Travel:
You come to us with an idea for an immersive trip you’d like to run, we listen to everything you want the trip to be and will carefully assemble our co-crafted itinerary. You bring the group, we bring the logistics. This is ideal for study abroad groups, special interest and hobby groups, retreats, and families seeking educational adventure travel experiences. To allow for maximum quality of experience, we prefer to cap trips at 10 participants plus 1-2 optional group leaders for a maximum total of 12 travelers. If you have a larger group than 12 and are interested in collaborating on a trip, please still get in touch!
Island Immersion Deep Dives:
We offer escorted Island Immersion Deep Dive voyages all over the world. Check out our upcoming Island Immersion Deep Dives and contact us for details for any voyages that catch your eye. Check back from time to time as more trips and details are added.
Have a trip to a Francophone, Hispanophone, or Anglophone you’re trying to linguistically prepare for? Want to impress someone with your polyglot prowess? Need language training for an upcoming job, or maybe you’re just trying to pass a language class and get on with your life?! We're here for all of it. We do face-to-face private and small group classes in the La Jolla/San Diego area and online. Contact us with your requirements to get started. Language training offered in French, Spanish, and English.
DREAM UP YOUR DREAM TRIP
The world is your oyster and the sky’s the limit (we do not yet operate in outer space). Here are some ideas to get those juices flowing:
- Creole language and Carnival in Guadeloupe
- Māori culture and civilization in New Zealand
- Japanese language and Taiko drumming in Japan
- Conservation and cultural safari in Tanzania
- Manatee research and conservation in Belize
- Gorilla trekking and coffee farming in Rwanda
- Language, wine, and hiking in Corsica
- Whale shark tracking and sailing in Maldives
- Macaw research and conservation in Costa Rica
- Cultural preservation and marine conservation in French Polynesia
- Ecology of the marvelous endemic species of Madagascar